PHOTO: Aishwarya on the cover of Femina India (Feb. 2017)

avi
Gorgeous Aishwarya on the cover of Femina India’s 2017 Cover – India’s Most Beautiful
17feminafeb0000

6 Responses to “PHOTO: Aishwarya on the cover of Femina India (Feb. 2017)”

1. ash says:

@ Michelle

Hi Michelle I need your help with something lol.

In ADHM in the song Bulleya, Aishwarya recites the following poem:

“sau andehron mein bhi roshan ho ous haqeeqat ki talaash hai,
    tere dehleez pe jo jor aye au mohabbat ki talaash hai,
    chuknewalo ki ibatat ko to samjhe jaha walo”

I cant seem to figure out what Aishwarya says in the following line after that. Can you help me please?

2. ash says:

Ashutosh Gowarikar has said in a recent interview that he will be announcing his next project within the next 4 weeks. Reportedly Hrithik is set to star in it. Maybe he might cast Aishwarya opposite him,

3. ash says:

Hi Michelle

Do you have any plans to upload aishwarya 2015 episode of comedy nights on your dailymotion page? as I cant seem to find it anywhere on youtube etc and it was a really good episode. Kapil has uploaded all of the his other episodes on his channel on youtube, but for some strange reason he hasn’t uploaded the jazbaa special.

4. ash says:

Kapil has even uploaded aishwaryas other two episodes, but I don’t understand why he doesn’t upload the 2015 episode.

5. Michelle says:

Hi

Sorry I’ve been following behind on things. I’m not sure whether I have the 2015 Kapil show. I will find if I don’t. Its been a busy time for me so trying to find someone to assist me in maintaining the site so I don’t fall so behind.

6. Michelle says:

oh I just realized you asked for the Jazbaa Kapil show. I did upload that one but I believe it was deleted by DM. I will look for it again